Re: [Exim] autoreply with changed sender

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Piotr Roszatycki
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] autoreply with changed sender

All 'bounce' type messages hould _always_ be send with the NULL (<>)
sender. What is the 'one case' where you beleive you cant use it?

If it is a remote server which refuses to acept "MAIL FROM:<>", that
*THAT* server is broken and in violation of RFC, and it would be
inappropriate to make a specical exception for it.