Re: [Exim] System filter versions

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] System filter versions
On Thu, 2001-09-20 at 18:40, Reena John wrote:
> Nigel,
>
> Could you please specify which are the file extensions you added to
> system_filter.exim v 0.17? Would it be possible to keep older versions
> available on the web site?

off hand I don't have these but could dig it out if you wish.

If people look at the exim project on sourceforge - which I have been
shamefully lax in keeping in step - they will find there is a cvs tree
there that has the exim web site data in it. Within that is the
system_filter.exim file for all recent versions, and also if you look in
the filter/ directory you will find the build components for the filter
(OK I wrote yet another perl based macro language to build the thing) -
the list of extensions is in the obviously named file, which has also
been put through cvs versioning..

    Nigel.