[Exim] How to best implement Sendmail's "access.db"?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Marc Langer
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [Exim] How to best implement Sendmail's "access.db"?
Hello,

I'm moving from Sendmail to Exim and currently searching for
possibilities how to implement the "access.db" from Sendmail.

I'd like to be able to:
- specify ip addresses to reject
- specify email addresses to reject, both sender and recipient

Currently I'm using:

sender_reject_recipients = "@@lsearch*;/etc/exim/blocklist"
host_reject_recipients = net-lsearch;/etc/exim/blocked-hosts
recipients_reject_except = postmaster@* : hostmaster@*

But how should I reject certain recipient addresses?
I read about receiver_verify, but are feeling uncomfortable with
enabling it. Are there any other possibilities?

Thanks,
Marc