Re: [Exim] Re: Exim/Amavis seems to kill Mailer-Daemon messa…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Adrian Phillips
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Re: Exim/Amavis seems to kill Mailer-Daemon messages

    Suresh> +++ K.J.Collins [exim-users] <20/09/01 15:28 +0100>:
    >> I'm running Exim-3.33 with Amavis (and McAfee's uvscan) and
    >> have noticed that messages from Mailer-Daemon are not getting
    >> out.  At the same time there are a lot of messages being sent
    >> out from the vscan account with "Found Virus in Message from
    >> (empty address)".

    Suresh> Look at the amavis transports ... there's -f
    Suresh> $sender_address or something right?  Enclose that
    Suresh> $sender_address in <> ... -f <$sender_address>

    Suresh> MAILER_DAEMON = MAIL FROM:<> ... so what you get in the
    Suresh> default config specified in the Amavis "readme.exim" will
    Suresh> produce -f [null string] - and exim barfs at that.

This is what I have having just setup Amavis a few days ago :-

amavis:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/local/sbin/amavis <${sender_address}> ${pipe_addresses}"
prefix =
.
.

So obviously this has been corrected (if it was incorrect before),

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Your mouse has moved.