Re: [Exim] System filter

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] System filter
On Thu, 2001-09-20 at 11:47, I. Forbes wrote:
> The new filter has a problem with exim version 3.12.

I guess it will have...

> If I test it with "exim -bF" It complains:
>
>     Filter error: string is too long in line 112 of filter file (max
>     = 256 chars)

there was a change that came in with exim 3.2x that will work round
this. I also restructured the filter once to work round this problem.

Your best bet is to split those regexp lines so that half the extensions
are in one line and half in another. Have fun - I really don't want to
start having to do this in the main stream filter, so I'll just mark
future versions as requiring exim 3.22 or later.

    Nigel.