[Exim] Virtual users and forward file

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Przemyslaw Kowalczyk
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim users list
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Virtual users and forward file
Hi.

I run a web-based mail system. I want my users to be able to create theirs
own forwardfiles. Because the file is generated by webserver it gets rigths
as follow:

-rw-rw-r--    1 nobody   nogroup        77 Sep 20 09:55 forward

When exim tries to read the file I get:

2001-09-20 10:08:34 15jyqq-0000ED-00 == przem@??? D=userforward
defer (-11): bad mode (0100664) for
/var/spool/mail/forwards/engine.com.pl/przem/forward: 020 bit(s) unexpected

What am I doing wrong and how can I correct it? I can't change owner of that
file, because there is no such real user in system files, accounts and
passwords are checked against posgresql table.

przem