Re: [Exim] Nimda Worm

Author: Mark Baker
To: Odhiambo Washington
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Nimda Worm
On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 01:30:29PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> if $header_content-type: contains "audio/x-wav"

That will stop your users getting emails with .wav files in, which they
might not be happy about. Somethign more specific would be better, I'd have
thought. Having only seen one copy of it (on a mailing list) I couldn't tell
you what is a good thing to filter on.

How does it work anyway? Surely any half decent MUA will pass audio/x-wav
attachments to a .wav player; there can't be that many people who would save
an attachment to disc and then double-click on it.