[Exim] Virtual Domain Hosting

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: eltonic40
A: Exim-Users \(E-mail\)
Temas antiguos: [Exim] Re: Dumping mail queue after Spam attack
Asunto: [Exim] Virtual Domain Hosting
Hi again,

I am now up and running with my Exim. I managed to get all the stuff working for
a single domain. Could anyone help me out with adding multiple domains? How do I
also handle the users affair (those who will own those virtual accounts).

I am also looking for a nice web mail app! Any suggestions?

eltonic40
Jesus is Lord Always!
http://eltonic40.freeservers.com

---