[Exim] exim v's qmail and other MTA's

Author: Garry Byrne
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim v's qmail and other MTA's
Hi all,

New to the list as of today & looking at changing over to Exim from Qmail.
We are an ISP and run about 3500 mail accounts some of which are made up of
domains we also host.

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any
documentation comparing Exim's performance to that of Qmail and other
MTA's. I would also be very interested in comments of personal experience
from others that changed from qmail, postfix etc to Exim.

Thanks in advance
Garry

Regards
Garry
Garry Byrne, Director CEO
Highway Internet Services         ABN: 14 088 130 269     www.hwy.com.au
Servicing:  Dubbo, Mudgee, Coonabarabran, Gilgandra,
Warren, Narromine, Wellington & now in  ** SYDNEY **
Enquiries 02 63723645
garry@???        Part of the LiSP Group     www.lisp.com.au