Re: [Exim] Is my xonfig wrong or whatever ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
A: Sheldon Hearn, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Is my xonfig wrong or whatever ?
On 19 Sep 2001, at 12:31, Sheldon Hearn wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:12:59 +0200, "Leonardo Boselli" wrote:
> > Since when is possible this reply:
> > (should postmaster be accepted anyway ?)
> The localpart (postmaSTER) is a red herring. The problem is that
> dicea.unifi.it is not configured to allow mail.ecu.edu to relay through
> it, or that dicea.unifi.it does not understand that ecu.edu is a local
> domain.

it is mail.ecu.edu that does not accept relay.
AFAIK postmaster is a standard address that differently from all
other must be accepted with any capitalization.
They reply as :
220 ecuims2.ecu.edu ESMTP Server (Microsoft Exchange Internet
Mail Service 5.5.2653.13) ready
I thgink they have a flawed system ...
Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico