[Exim] Nimda Worm

Autor: Odhiambo Washington
A: Exim Users
Assumpte: [Exim] Nimda Worm
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has been hit hard enough by this NIMDA worm and has
come up with a filter for it.
I've not quite seen it but it has so far crippled TWO machines on our network.
I am trying this

if $header_content-type: contains "audio/x-wav"

which I've seen in one of the e-mails but I am not seeing results yet.

TIA

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

I'd prefer not to be the pretty thing in a film. It's such a bloody
responsibility to look cute, because people know when you don't and they're
like, "They're trying to pass her off as the cute girl and she's looking like
a bedraggled sack of potatoes.
-Minnie Driver