Re: [Exim] exim in a commercial enviroment

Author: michael
To: ollie, Paul.Spandler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim in a commercial enviroment
> > In order to allay fears, I have been asked to collate a list of commercial
> > organisations that implement exim (honestly.) I understand that Energis,
> > Demon, BT Internet and PSINet all use exim within their Unix infrastructure.
> > I wondered how many other commercial organisations use exim and if anyone
> > else had experienced a similar issue trying to justify its usage?

I run exim and openldap on the freenet.de distributed mail system that is
used by a few million customers. Exim has been choosed because I trust
its code and it allows to build distributed systems easily. After I
started back then, I found that the documentation is simply great and
the code is usually easy to hack, which led to various patches during
the time I use it.

Michael