Re: [Exim] using filter for maildirfolders

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Arne Georg Gleditsch
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] using filter for maildirfolders
* Robert Rotman
> Yes thats exactly what im looking for.
> am i right that you've to set the apropriate expanded value
> of the option (home_directory) in your director and then
> set "create_file = belowhome" in the apropriate transport?

Yes, that's just what I'm doing. (I see I'm setting "file_directory"
as well, but I don't think that's related to this specific issue.)

> PS: why isnt that patch in the exim disribution?

As far as I've seen, you're the first one to say you need the
functionality apart from me. I suppose that accounts for
something. :)

                            Arne.