Re: [Exim] Trying to compare HELO data with actual host info…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Dave C.
To: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: Alan Thew, Exim List
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Trying to compare HELO data with actual host info in a filter...
Actually, if he's doing this in a filter, that really doesnt apply,
becuase exim will have already accepted the message.

If he wants to sort or /dev/null the message after its been recieved if
the helo doesnt match the rDNS, thats entirely up to him.

Now, sinces there are literly TONS of legitimate mail servers out there
that dont get this right (in several different ways), he may be cutting
of the nose to spite the face, but I dont beleive any RFC forbids that
;)