Re: [Exim] system_filter and sircam virus

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Greg Ward
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] system_filter and sircam virus
On 15 September 2001, tdn said:
> i want to have all messages whose header contain "date:" to be
> delivered to a local adress, and from there i just discard them let me
> also know if thare is a better way of handling this

If you're trying to filter out SirCam, it's probably better to look for
the signature expressions it uses: "I send you this file ..." etc.

I'll attach a gzipped copy of my /etc/exim/system_filter. This is
derived from a slightly out-of-date version of Nigel Metheringham's
filter, which you can find on exim.org. The main thing I added is a
SirCam filter. See the comments towards the end of the file for
installation info.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???