Re: [Exim] using filter for maildirfolders

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
Para: Robert Rotman
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] using filter for maildirfolders
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Robert Rotman wrote:

> I do not want to build a seperate maildir-structure (new,cur,tmp...) within a filter.
> I'd like to do some procmail-like sorting of incoming mails within a filter to
> different maildir-folders.
> the save comand within a filter always creates these maildir-structures but not
> folders.

the structures are part of the folders.

a multiple-level maildir folder tree looks something like that

INBOX
+------>from foo
+------>from bar
+----+->from eximlist
     +----> my own postings

this will look on the filesystem as

/some/place/maildir/{cur,new,tmp} <- INBOX
/some/place/maildir/.foo/{cur,new,tmp} <- INBOX/foo
/some/place/maildir/.bar/{cur,new,tmp} <- INBOX/bar
/some/place/maildir/.eximlist/{cur,new,tmp} <- INBOX/eximlist
/some/place/maildir/.eximlist.myown/{cur,new,tmp} <- INBOX/eximlist/myown

is it anything like what you're getting ? (nb. iirc multiple-level
folders are defined only in maildir++, but i'm not quite sure about
that)

--
[-]