Re: [Exim] Mail from <> and Marc Merlin's Patch

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc MERLIN
To: Aly S.P Dharshi
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Mail from <> and Marc Merlin's Patch
On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 08:21:25PM -0600, Aly S.P Dharshi wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
>     I was browsing thru the archives trying to sort out a problem with MAIL
> FROM <> issues and came across this patch by Marc Merlin, I was wondering if
> it works with the latest Exim source, as I like the idea of having the
> sender_verify_callback_postmaster option.

I patched 3.31, and I'm fairly certain that the patch should apply without
changes or trivially to any version of exim 3.20 or above

My lastest patch is here:
ftp://ftp.valinux.com/pub/people/merlin/exim-3.31-woody-99.1/
(see readme, you have to apply both diffs)

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key