Re: [Exim] DNSsec records and exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Michael Richardson
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
CC: aland
Asunto: Re: [Exim] DNSsec records and exim
    Greg> [ On Sunday, September 16, 2001 at 15:30:52 (-0400), Michael
    Greg> Richardson wrote: ]
    >> Subject: Re: [Exim] DNSsec records and exim
    >>
    >> I still have suspicions, because I added these lines in an attempt to
    >> fix things. It may be that exim sites didn't start complaining until
    >> after I screwed up things. I still suspect that there are machines out
    >> there that are unwilling to ignore the SIG records.

    Greg> I think the problems are still a bit more basic (no A RR for nox6):

In fact, more basic. Missing '.' on MX record screwed things up.
I added an MX for lox.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca when I started to suspect
something was wrong. I will be removing it again tomorrow to see what
happens.

And nox6 does have records:

marajade-[~] mcr 1028 %host -t aaaa nox6
nox6.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca has AAAA address 2002:c08b:2e21:3::6
nox6.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca has AAAA address 2001:410:402:3::6

That should not upset anyone.

] mcr@??? http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[