[Exim] (no subject)

Author: zex
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)
This is my situation:
I'm having C class of ip addresses and domain pharma.hr, I'm in process of
replacing old sparc wich run sendmail with new sparc + exim + InterScan
antvirus software. I'v already setup InterScan and exim to deliver local
mail and that's OK. But my exim dont RELAY mail from my localdomain
pharma.hr. This is what I have in my configure file.

local_domains = pharma.hr:solar.pharma.hr:mail.pharma.hr
forbid_domain_literals
host_accept_relay = pharma.hr : 161.53.121.0/24
relay_domains = pharma.hr
host_lookup = *
receiver_verify
sender_verify

And all i want to do is to allow my user from any host in domain pharma.hr
to relay their messages trough new server.
Curently server wont relay any messages he only accept messages for user
that exist on server.
He even does not relay messages when i try to send it from localhost.

----------------------------------
[root@solar] [/usr/exim] > t 0 25
Trying 0.0.0.0...
Connected to 0.
Escape character is '^]'.
220-InterScan Version 3.6-Build_1142 $Date: 01/18/2001 13:18:0007$: Ready
220-Welcome! This system does not accept Unsolicited Commercial Email and
will
220-blacklist offenders through RBL and our internal list. Have a nice day!
220-
220 solar ESMTP exim Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:41:02 +0200
mail from:zex@???
250 <zex@???> is syntactically correct
rcpt to:zex@???
550 relaying to <zex@???> prohibited by administrator