Re: [Exim] LDAP users: Your Opinion is Needed, Please

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John W Baxter
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] LDAP users: Your Opinion is Needed, Please
At 14:36 +0100 9/14/2001, Philip Hazel wrote:
>If you are not an LDAP user, you may skip the rest of this message. :-)

Well, actually not. We aren't using LDAP in production right now...we may
be by the end of the day but not for a machine doing email (yet). [We have
a troubled machine whose replacement we have escalated to the DO IT NOW
category...it still does its job when we boot it from floppy and jump
through boot-time hoops. This situation gives us a nice opportunity to
exercise LDAP in production.]

I've sent your message off to the person doing the LDAP work, and offered
to feed back his comments here. For myself, the proposal looks good.

   --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA