Re: [Exim] .forward questions

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: P Kirk
To: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] .forward questions
On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 01:03:45PM +0100, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
>scan of the documentation.
>
>| $message_body_end: The final portion of the body of the message, formatted
>| and limited in the same way as $message_body
>
>Might be helpful too.
>
>If you're interested, I have (shameless plug) an example of some of the
>nasty techniques I've used in filter files:
>http://colondot.net/mbm/mailfilter.shtml
>
>MBM

I really like the scoring filter. Its in and working. Thanks for that.

My final condition is as follows - please let me know if this will work:

# Final catchall
if
$h_to:,$h_cc:,$h_from: contains "*"
then save $home/mail/suspects
logfile $home/mail/logs/spam.log 0644
logwrite "[$tod_log] ${lc:$sender_address} ${lc:$h_Subject:}: Spam suspect"

endif