著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: Exim User list
題目: [Exim] Re: Mailq problem
+++ Rajesh Menon [exim-users] <13/09/01 21:11 +0530>:
> I am having a problem in exim3.31 in free bsd the problem is that lot of
> mails are getting queued up on the server, that includes the local
> delivery also. My problem is that unless exim -v -M and the messageid it

Change the queue interval in freebsd to process the queue more often.

These are the default values in /etc/defaults/rc.conf ---

sendmail_enable="YES" # Run the sendmail inbound daemon (or NO).
sendmail_flags="-bd -q30m" # Flags to sendmail (as a server)
sendmail_outbound_enable="NO" # Dequeue stuck mail (or YES).
sendmail_outbound_flags="-q30m" # Flags to sendmail (outbound only)

Put that into /etc/rc.conf. There, change the queue time to 15 minutes, and
then change sendmail_outbound_enable to YES

    -suresh