[Exim] Maildir delivery

Top Pagina
Auteur: Paul Tansom
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Maildir delivery
I have maildir delivery working fine on my Debian 2.2r3=>testing install, or
rather I should say 'had'. All was working fine until I started trying to get
it working with an IMAP server. I installed Courier IMAP, and in trying to get things working changed the directory that I used in my home directory from Mail to Maildir. I changed my .muttrc file to ge that updated
and all works fine there, but having changed my /etc/exim/exim.conf file I now
have delivery in mbox format to /var/spool/mail/.

Does anyone have any ideas. All I basically did was change the references to
$home/Mail/Inbox to $home/Maildir/Inbox so I have either missed something or
done too many, but unfortunately I can't spot the error. Oh, and reload the
config using /etc/inig.d/exim reload - I have also tried stopping and starting
it from here and reinstating the Mail directory, but without any luck.

As an aside I have since removed Courier and switched to Cyrus - although still without success :-(

--
---
Paul Tansom:    Talking to penguins can be inTUXicating, whereas