著者: I. Forbes
To: exim-users
古いトピック: Re: [Exim] logging...
題目: [Exim] Port number in route_list
Hello All

I am trying to forward all mail for a given domain to an smtp server
on a non-standard port number.

After LOTS of fiddling, I eventually came up with this:

In Transports:

local_smtp:
driver = smtp
port = 26

In routers:

smarthost:
driver = domainlist
transport = local_smtp
route_list = "domain.co.za scanhost.domain.co.za byname"

I also had to setup a DNS entry for "scanhost.domain.co.za"

If I leave out the "byname" part, the router does non use the
"local_smtp" transport.

I was just wondering if there is a direct method of specifying a port
number in the "hosts list" part of a route_list specification. It would
be useful if this could be tied to a literal IP as well. My hack would
get very tricky if there was more than one domain on the list.

Has anybody got a more elegant way of doing this?

Thanks

Ian

Ian Forbes ZSD
http://www.zsd.co.za
Office: +27 +21 683-1388 Fax: +27 +21 64-1106
Snail Mail: P.O. Box 46827, Glosderry, 7702, South Africa