[Exim] .forward questions

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Patrick
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] .forward questions
Hi all,

My .forward has all my recipes in it but I still have 2 catagories of
mail it never seems to catch.
1. Junk mail pulled in by fetchmail but not addresses to anyone.
2. Junk mail that has a valid name but is still hard to classify.

In procmailrc there's a a DEFAULT option that chuck everything not
caught by recipes into a particular folder. Is there a .forward
equivalent?

Junk mail almost always has a "to be removed" phrase near the bottom
with some spurious email harvesting address for you to send your details
to. Is it possible to have a recipe that searches incoming mails for
"to be removed" and puts them in the default folder?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick