[Exim] Fwd: 3.168: change to ldap lookup

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Reena John
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Fwd: 3.168: change to ldap lookup
Hi,

This is an addendum to the mail below. You'll notice that #14 in the
ChangeLog of exim-3.168 also has a point stating:

* Use ldap_search and asynchronous ldap_result instead of ldap_url_search.

Could you explain what that means? ldap_url_search does not appear to be an
option (like ldap_default_servers).

thank you,
Reena