Re: [Exim] ETRN with dialup hosts.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tamas TEVESZ
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Ian Kirk
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] ETRN with dialup hosts.
On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Ian Kirk wrote:

> I could write something in Perl/SH that just lists all the message IDs for
> that domain, and Uses Net::SMTP to deliver them directly to the remote IP,
> but that seams like a hack. I would like a exim -Mip 1.2.3.4 -R domain.com
> or something. Tempeted to have a stab at coding it, but would prefer an
> nice elegant solution in my exim config!

if you can get the "calling" ip and the domain in question in say an
sql database (say, a web frontend where when a user dialed,
presses a button saying 'i want my mails!', there you have an ip
(beware proxies and the like), you have the domain in question
(assigned to particular username), and you put these in a db), then
it's just one not-too-complicated domainlist router. i've thrown it
together couple of weeks ago, most certainly lost it since, but could
give another try if you can't cope with it easily.

ps. not that "surfing to a page, filling in and submitting a form" can
generally be very well be automated, so it doesn't neccessarily
involve human interaction.

--
[-]