[Exim] help

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Reynaldo Zapanta
To: exim-users
Neue Treads: [Exim] Reject mails from specific addresses to particular users
Betreff: [Exim] help
i just set

host_accept_relay=localhost:207.0.122.96/32
to make my box accept those who is on my network right..

but still when my recepient is set to outside my network like lycos.com,
yahoo.com etc it gives an error that states "Message could not be sent
because one of the recepients was rejected by the server.Server response
550...etc..."

but when i try to have relay_domains = lycos.com:yahoo.com ... it will send
thru, but as i asked before i do really need to input those domains..>?

how could i work this thru..?

thanks

rey