Re: [Exim] Slightly strange frozen message behaviour.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sheldon Hearn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: John Sloan
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Slightly strange frozen message behaviour.

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:46:44 +0100, John Sloan wrote:

> Should these messages not be handled by the ignore_errmsg_errors_after
> parameter, or at the very least by auto_thaw and retry settings?

The ignore_errmsg_errors_after option only affects error messages
(messages sent by <>). Perhaps auto_thaw retries happen independently
from the retry rules. I would have thought so, given the description of
the option, which doesn't mention the retry rules at all.

In fact, I'd have looked at the timeout_frozen_after option. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.