[Exim] rfc-ignorant.org whois listings

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] rfc-ignorant.org whois listings
Just a heads up for those using the rfc-ignorant.org databases...

They now list all domains in their whois map that do not have full
contact information in the whois database. This excludes complete TLDs
- ie uk for example - which is a bit of a pain when the law in that
domain may well prohibit public listing of personal information.

[BTW if it becomes an issue (it currently isn't for exim.org) - stuff
like this which seems to increase administrator load on servers I run
tends to get completely ignored so the effect would be anyone using that
form of filtering would be dropped off the list without notification
since they have prevented me contacting them]

    Nigel.