Re: [Exim] split_spool_directory overhead

Author: Sheldon Hearn
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] split_spool_directory overhead

On 07 Sep 2001 12:39:08 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Seeing as its Sheldon, he will have a good idea as to whether the *bsd
> OSes have this sort of development in progress.

Porting the contributed JFS from SGI (I think) has been discussed a few
times on various FreeBSD-related lists, but not seriously. I certainly
haven't seen any serious feedback or patchsets.

Sadly, I don't really have time to keep up with new developments in
NetBSD and OpenBSD. If something is developed in either of those camps,
chances are it'll hit FreeBSD shortly after. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.