Re: [Exim] sender_reject Question

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] sender_reject Question
*[aly.dharshi@??? on Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 10:50:03PM -0600]:
>     1) When using the sender_reject option e.g.
>         sender_reject= spammer@???:spam.com
>     I would like to add another entry such as
> spammer1@??? what would be the delimiter for the above,
> is it a comma, colon or whitespace.

The delimiter is a colon. However, as you have spam.com there, you
dont need to block individual users at spam.com after that.

Try using partial-lsearch (I posted about this a wwhile back - it
should be in the list archives) and set up a list like

spam.com    spammer1:spammer2  <- 2 users at spam.com blocked
example.com    * <- entire example.com blocked
*        admin__    <- virus sign

>     2) Since I have no real experience with a dbm style file how
> would one generate such a file for use with the above option. RTFM
> directives are most welcome provided you tell me what part of the
> manual. I am using Redhat 7.0 and also a test Solaris 8 box.

makemap should do the trick for you.

    -suresh