Re: [Exim] host_accept_relay questions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Chris
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] host_accept_relay questions
On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 07:15:15PM -0700,
Chris <caudo@???> is thought to have said:

> Is there a way to include/lsearch a file as one of the arguments to the
> host_accept_relay directive? I realize the net<num>-<searchtype> directive
> is available, but I would rather not have to specify 20 net<num>-dbm
> directives for all the possibilities of significant bits we have. I have
> tried:
> host_accept_relay = *.dom1.com : *.dom2.com : /exim/iplist

This is the correct form.

> and
> host_accept_relay = *.dom1.com : *.dom2.com : lsearch;/opt/exim/iplist

lsearch is just like any other keyed lookup. So you would need to do the
same net<num>-lsearch

> But both result in
> 550 relaying to <address> prohibited by administrator (failed to find host
> name from IP address)

The paths listed above are different (/exim vs /opt/exim). A typo?
Also did you HUP the daemon after changing your config file? What's the
contents of your iplist file look like? It should be something like:

10.0.0.0/8
192.168.123.0/24
192.168.124.25/32

etc.

What does a 'exim -d9 -bh <ip addr>' for one of the IPs in question tell
you?

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality