Re: [Exim] relay-question about hosts_treat_as_local

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Jakob Hirsch
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] relay-question about hosts_treat_as_local

Actually, you relay mail for _domains_, not hosts.

If you want to accept mail that is addressed to user@???, then
add example.net to relay_domains.

Then you server would accept that mail, and deliver it however
appropriate (which may be to mail.example.com if it is listed as the
best preference MX)