Re: [Exim] local delivery only for some users only

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: teste teste1
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] local delivery only for some users only
1. Stop asking the question over and over, especially when its already
been answered.

2. Read the F(ine) Manual! http://www.exim.org/ contains all kinds of
documentation, FAQs, cookbooks, sample configs. etc. Including, I am
positive, a sample configuration for what (I think) you want to do.

If you want someone to do it for you, then find a local person who is
knowledgable is such matters and pay or bribe them to assist you.