Re: [Exim] frozen messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nils Ketelsen
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] frozen messages
On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Nils Ketelsen wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 03:41:28PM +0300, tdn wrote:
> > I have the following configs
> >
> > timeout_frozen_after = 2d
> > ignore_errmsg_errors_after = 5h
> > auto_thaw=4h
> >
> > yet a check on my queue shows some messages that are upto 6 days old.
> > Please advise where I could be going wrong ?
>
> How often do you have Queueruns? All those Options only apply upon the
> queuerun.

And:

(1) The first and third options act only on frozen message.
(2) The second option acts only on stuck bounce messages.

So, if you have non-frozen, non-bounce messages that can't get
delivered, they'll stay on your queue until...

... the natural retry time for the failing addresses expires. You can
control this by what you put in the retry section of the configuration
file.