Re: [Exim] Web based admin

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave C.
To: Patrick Kirk
CC: Exim Users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Web based admin
Really, anyone who is not smart enough to configure a mailer the right
way, shouldnt really be configuring a mailer at all.

Would you really want your local power company making a 'simple,
GUI-based' interface to control your local nuclear reactor so that they
didnt have to hire nucler engineers and instead could just hire
high school students to run it? I didn't think so.

Granted, a nuclear reactor is slightly more dangerous than an Internet
mailer.