Re: [Exim] Delivery only some users

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sheldon Hearn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: teste teste1
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Delivery only some users

On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 11:09:10 -0300, =?iso-8859-1?q?teste=20teste1?= wrote:

> Howto configure some users to LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY in
> the alias-file and other users send anyware in the
> internet an another alias-file.

There are two reasons why people might be ignoring your mail:

1) You're repeating yourself, without giving folks a chance to get to
your mail. Lots of people just delete your mail when you do that.

2) Your message is confusing.

I'm guessing you want to allow some users to relay mail out through your
box to anywhere, while other users should only be allowed to deliver to
local users? If so, then

a) Your use of the term "alias-file" is a little misleading.

b) Check out the FAQ, with reference to "relay", which is the term used
to describe delivering messages to a server for delivery to users on
another server.

Please respect the time of the list members in future and post your
message ONCE. We'll get to it when we can.

Ciao,
Sheldon.