Re: [Exim] logging...

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Phil Pennock
Υ/ο: exim-users
Καινούρια Θέματα: [Exim] Port number in route_list
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] logging...
Hrm.. that seems to add the tcp port of the _remote_ end of the
connection to the Recieved header.

Doesnt seem to have anything to do with logging of the local interface.

(Eg, there are two IP addresses on this box. Exim listens to both. When
a remote host connects to port 25 on either of them, I want to know
which one it is)