[Exim] Managing multiple spool_directories

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Managing multiple spool_directories
Hi folks,

I want my mailshots queued entirely before delivery begins. To this
end, I'd like to queue them using

    exim -bs -odq -C /path/to/exim/configure.SPOOL2

where configure.SPOOL2 specifies

    spool_directory = /var/spool/exim2

Later, I'd like to fire off hundreds of, using the load control that I
copied from the FAQ and which is working exceptionally well. Basically,
lots of these will happen:

    exim -q -C /path/to/exim/configure.SPOOL2

My concern, however, is that exim child processes will not "inherit" the
-C command-line option, so that either my mailshot messages will
"escape" into the main spool, or that the queue runners will process the
wrong spool.

Can I rest assured that this won't happen?

Ciao,
Sheldon.