[Exim] Re: Blocking addresses from a list

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: Exim-Users (E-Mail)
Subject: [Exim] Re: Blocking addresses from a list
+++ Michael Zehrer [exim-users] <05/09/01 13:38 +0200>:
> we use exim as an relay in front of an MS-Exchange-Server. Now we want to
> block a list of recipient addresses from being relayed to the Exchange
> Server, this includes addresses of people who left the company and some
> addresses which recieve a lot of spam. How can I implement such a list?

Running an internal alias map instead of a router. Alias users to

luser1:    luser1@exchange
luser2:    :fail:This address only exists on the Millions CD - Get lost
luser3: :fail:luser3 is no longer with the company - he quit

[actually you might have three sets of alias files - exchange-lusers,
bogus-addresses and he-quit]

    -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org