[Exim] Administrivia: notification of request to modify list…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Exim Users
I have been approached by someone wishing to excise all of their
postings from the list archives.

This opens up a huge legal minefield, and I will not comply with this
request other than on receipt of an instruction from a court with
appropriate juristriction.

Please note that the initial information on the list contains mentions
of the list archives as does the link at the bottom of every posting.
You should assume that every message to the list is archived, and the
archives are not edited or gratuitously fiddled with.

If you post things, then I am afraid you are going to have to live with
them.

    Nigel.