Re: [Exim] Mail for domain address

Author: Przemyslaw Kowalczyk
To: Vadim Vygonets, Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Mail for domain address
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vadim Vygonets" <vadik-exim@???>
To: "Exim users list" <exim-users@???>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 2:04 AM

> Quoth Przemyslaw Kowalczyk on Tue, Sep 04, 2001:
> > local_users:
> >         driver          = aliasfile
> >         include_domain  = no
> >         search_type     = pgsql
> >         query           = "SELECT mailbox FROM mail_user WHERE
> > id_user='${local_part}' AND domain='${domain}'"
> >         transport       = local_store

> > Host is beeing prepared to handle more then one domain. Unfortunately

all
> > mail that should get to domain.com.pl have its domain set do
> > host.domain.com.pl (with hostname attached).
>
> Do you mean that the SQL query should get domain as
> "host.domain.com.pl" for mail addressed to *.domain.com.pl? If
> this is the case, you can hace a special director for this
> domain:

Not exactly. I get host included in ${domain}, but I want it to be pure
domain.
In my database I have rows that look like:

 id_user   | password | mailbox |        domain
 przem      | xxxxx    | przem   | domain.com.pl

I don't want to handle mail for host.domain.com.pl because it's generates
some problems with Teapop, that I use for pop3. The other reason that I will
have to handle mail for many vhosts on this machine and I want to simplify
the maintaince.

Przem