[Exim] Configuring virtual domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alec Smith
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Configuring virtual domains
Two or three years ago I had virtual domains using DBM files working
properly in Exim, but I have since forgotten the proper configuration.

In my exim.conf I have the following lines

Under Main:

local_domains = localhost:dbm;/etc/exim/virtual.dbm

Under Directors:

virtual:
driver = aliasfile
domains = dbm;/etc/exim/virtual.dbm
no_more
rewrite = false
file = /etc/exim/domains/$domain.dbm
search_type = dbm*@

I generated /etc/exim/virtual.dbm using exim_dbmbuild and the following
input file (/etc/exim/virtual)

shadowstar.net
shadowforum.net
scoutingaround.com

Then I used exim_dbmbuild to build /etc/exim/domains/scoutingaround.com.dbm
using the following as input

alec:            alec
webmaster:         smith.321@???
*:            smith.321@???

where alec is a user local to the main running Exim and the other addresses
are on a remote machine.

My problem is that mail is not being delivered to alec@localhost, nor is
are the other addresses getting mail. What's going on? What is it that I've
forgotten about virtual host setup?

Thanks,
Alec