RE: [Exim] Exim and Journaling Filesystems

Author: Creedon, Ted
To: 'Jim Knoble', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Exim and Journaling Filesystems
runs fine with reiserfs on suse 7.2

btw the hard disk tuner in yast2 doesn't work well - despite the allegations that udma is turned on it doesn't check to see if its 16 or 32 bit

for a large system you need to run hdparm -Tt /dev/whatever and tune from there

especially if the spool directory is on its own partition

my system is a small system

if you could provide a load test suite I'd be glad to benchmark it I have many
machines to play with

tedc