[Exim] Comment out USE_TCP_WRAPPERS don't works.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Oliver Egginger
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: [Exim] ldap-libs (previous question was: Comment out TCP_WR ... )
Asunto: [Exim] Comment out USE_TCP_WRAPPERS don't works.
Hello,

When I build exim (3.33; 3.22) I receive a message like this (simplified):

make [1] Got no rule for building the target lookups/lookups.a
make [1] Leaving Directory <prefix> /build-Linux-i386

I scanned the archives for this and found (among other things) this:

>> Attached is the latest makelog... looks like it's getting to the end, and> then failing with:
>You really should have read EDITME slower. You've requested TCP
>Wrappers support without providing a library against which to link to
>get this support. You're looking for -lwrap in EXTRALIBS.
>
>Ciao,
>Sheldon

This didn't work for me.
I allways had comment out
# USE_TCP_WRAPPERS=yes

Later I comment it in and set it to "no"
USE_TCP_WRAPPERS=no

Both settings had no effect.

I'am (alas) weak in reading Makefiles.
The wrap library isn't located on my system.
I don't know where I can get it.
I'm sort of glad that I don't have it,
but how will I get things done ?

Every hint is welcome.