Re: [Exim] changing from procmail to exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] changing from procmail to exim
On Mon, 2001-09-03 at 22:18, Michael West wrote:
> In my procmailrc I send each mailing list to its own mailbox in $HOME/Mail/
> without specifing what mailing lists I belong to.
> Can you show me how to do this within exim?
> I realize I can just call procmail from within exim, but would like to use exim's
> features for it.

[snipped]
> :0:
> * ^Sender: owner-\/[^@]+
> `echo $MATCH | sed -e 's/[\/]/_/g'`

[snipped]

What a fascinating idea... although you are making part of the mail
headers effectively executable although with some cleaning up... you
need to be very careful you don't break things such that a carefully
crafted message can write whether the author wishes...

Maybe something on the lines of (for list-id & x-mailing-list):-

   if $header_list-id: matches "<([a-z0-9-]+)\\\\." then
    save Maildir/list.$1/
   elif $header_x-mailing-list:  matches "([a-z0-9-]+)" then
    save Maildir/list.$1/

I might look at reducing the size of my filter by a factor of 100 or
so...

    Nigel.