[Exim] Re: local network lookups. (Again..)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Derrick MacPherson
A: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Cc: 'exim'
Asunto: [Exim] Re: local network lookups. (Again..)
Thanks Suresh,

I have managed to get it to compile properly by finding an old version of
GCC (2.7.X).
I spent a good while on this, and was able to find some references to how
to fix this, but none as clearas the one you sent. Thanks for the info, I
will try it when I get back from vacation. At least I got this problem
fixed now, and I have applied to get the server off of orbz.org.