Re: [Exim] local_domains vs. hold_domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Frank Elsner
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] local_domains vs. hold_domains
On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, Frank Elsner wrote:

> but "exim -d 24 -bt elsn4000@???" shows

Testing how to deliver to that address ...

> elsn4000@???
> deliver to elsn4000 in domain linux.zrz.tu-berlin.de
> director = localuser, transport = local_delivery

> It seems that "hold_domains" isn't honoured.

This is just a misunderstanding of what -bt actually does. Using -bt is
asking the question "How would Exim deliver to this address?". It has
answered that question. Exim does not inspect "hold_domains" when doing
-bt, which is a check of the routing configuration. It only looks at it
when it has a message to deliver.

I guess I should make this clearer in the manual.

You need to do this test:

exim -N -d9 elsn4000@???
<some message>
.