Re: [Exim] local network lookups.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Derrick MacPherson
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: 'exim'
Temas nuevos: Re: [Exim] local network lookups. (Again..)
Asunto: Re: [Exim] local network lookups.
> You are using Exim compiled with gcc on an IRIX system. Things are
> broken. Please see Q9502 in the FAQ.

That's correct, I remember now; that is why I had the 255.255.255.255/32
in host_accept_relay - it now seems like that is how spam is getting
through. I have tried compiling with the SGI Freeware gcc versions 3, and
2.96 (or 95, can't recall) \, also the 2.95.2 version from The Written
Word webiste, and am still getting the same issue. I am now trying to
compile gcc2.95.2 from source , and hopefully that works, if not I guess I
will try to find 2.8 and see if that works.. Any other insights or help
would be appreciated..